Sunday, February 6, 2011

Block Letters

Block letters make great gifts, they are personal, and easy to do. Here are a few wood letterings I have done in the past. I will apologize right how horrible the pictures look, I am still in the process of learning and saving my money for a new camera.

Beginner mistake #1- no matter what type of project you make be sure to set the stage. Take pictures of your projects in a setting where they will stand out.

Beginner mistake #2- You need a good camera if you are looking to sell your pieces. I have my eye on the Nixon, hopefully ebay will have a few good deals. Anyways with anything, interior desing, makeup, hair, photoshoots or taking pictures of a simple project lighting is key.


Here are just a few I have made, I finally finished up one for myself last night...stay tuned to see how to transform wooden letters.







No comments:

Post a Comment