Saturday, February 19, 2011

Its all in the Header

When I first started blogging (about a month ago) I noticed all of these beautiful blog layouts and I couldn’t wait until I started to design mine.




 After 4 hours of trying to make an elegant header by editing the HTML and code I gave up. I started to look at the blog layout designs that I loved and I had to know how these bloggers got their sites to look so professional.

No surpise that some bloggers paid big bucks to get their blogs looking amazing. Some custom templates you can buy for $200 up to $800!!! Don’t get me wrong the layouts and creations are beautiful, but I don’t have a dime to spend on making my blog look professional (just yet anyway).

If you do have the money to create your design layout check out Littlebluedeer, I love her style it is elegant, shic, sassy, calming, glamour and beautiful.






EightCrazy Designs has fun colorful templeates, and soft colored designs for everyone. I must say my style is a mixture of Little Blue Deer and Eight Crazy Designs…lets see what I can come up with.

I cringe just thinking about how long this is going to take me, but once I figure it out I will share with you on how to get your blog looking amazing for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment