Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Linky Parties

Since I am a new blogger I had to do a little research on linky parties. I had no idea what it was, but they are wonderful! What is a linky party you ask? A linky party is put on by other bloggers; you link your project up to their blog! Why is this awesome? If you link a project to a linky party other bloggers are able to view your projects and hopefully they will start to follow you and use your inspiration. Another great reason is to see others creative projects which gives me inspiration! I have to give a huge thanks to C.R.A.F.T, she lists all of the bloggers who host linky parties! Keep checking out her website because she always adds more!

Monday:


Making Monday Marvelous @ C.R.A.F.T.
I made the world cuter today @ Making the World Cuter
Just Something I whipped Up @ The Girl Creative
Make it for Monday @ Cottage Insticts
Motivate me Monday @ Keeping it Simple
Marketing Monday's @ The Trendy Tree House
Made By You Monday@ Skip to My Lou
Brag Monday @ The Graphics Fairy
Muffin Tin Monday @ Muffin Tin Mom
Metamorphosis Monday @ Between Naps on the Porch
Made it Monday @ the Persimmon Porch
Photo Challenge @ I Heart Faces
Mad Skills @ Mad in Crafts
Made with Love @ Sew Chatty


Tuesday:

Tutorial Tuesday @ With Hope Studios
Sweet Shot Day @ My 3 Boy Barians
Shutter Love Tuesday's @ The Trendy Treehouse
Nifty Thrifty Tuesdays @ Coastal Charm
Anything related @ All Thingz Related
Sew cute Tuesday @ Creative Itch
Take a Look Tuesday @ Sugar Bee
Letting the Creative Juices Flow @ These Creative Juices
Teach me Tuesday @ The Girl Creative
Tip me Tuesday @ Tip Junkie
Toot Your on Horn @ A Silly Little Sparrow
Tot Tuesday @ Delicious Ambiguity
Twice Owned Tuesdays @ Creating a House of Grace
Get your craft on Tuesday @ Today's Creative Blog
Amaze me August @ Bella Before and After
Show me What ya got @ Not JUST a Housewife


Wednesday:

We're Organized Wednesday @ Organize and decorate Everything
Penny Pinching Party @ The Thrifty Home
We Did It @ Sew Much Ado
Power of Paint @ Domestically Speaking
Make it Yours Day @ Backyard Eden
Hoo are You @ Night Owl Crafting
Work in Progress @ Creative Crochet
Show and Tell @ Blue Cricket Design
The Board Walk Bragfest @ Bobbypins Boardwalk
Sugar and Spice @ 733
Show us what your working with @ Me and my Bucket
Whatever goes Wednesday @ Someday Crafts
Spotlight yourself @ Santa’s Gift Shoppe & Ideas
Gettin’ Crafty on Hump Day @ Nikki's Nifty Knacks
Wallet Friendly @ Bargain Shopping Paradise
Pajama Party @ Life in My P.J.’s

Thursday:

Strut your stuff @ Somewhat Simple
100 Ideas under $100 @ Beyond the Picket Fence
Transformation Thursday @ The Shabby Chic Cottage
Make it Wear it @ The Train to Crazy
Get your Craft on Thursday @ Life as Lori
I made it @ Everything Etsy
Tablescape Thursday @ BNOTP
Hooking up with HoH @ House of Hepworths
Treasurista's Treasures @ The Treasurista
Show your stuff off @ Fireflies & Jellybeans


Friday:

It's a Hodgepodge Friday @ It's a Hodgepodge Life
Feature Yourself Friday @ Finger prints on the fridge
Look at Me, I'm so Crafty @ It's Fun to Craft
Favorite Things Friday @ A few of my Favorite Things
Friday Fun Finds @ Kojo Designs
I'm Lovin' it Fridays @ Tidy Mom
Frugalicious Friday @ Finding Fabulous
Flaunt it Friday @ Chic on a Shoestring Decorating
Show and Tell @ My Romantic House
Frugal Friday @ The Shabby Nest
Home and Family @ Home is where my Story begins
Fab Friday @ Frugal and Fabulous
Fabulous Friday @ Frou Frou Decor
Fabulous Friday @ Saving Money Living Life
Feature me Friday @ Clickable Party
Lovely Crafty Weekend @ Lovely Crafty Home

Saturday:

Saturday night special @ Funky Junk
Check me out Saturday @ A vision to remember
Saturday Is crafty day @ Along for the Ride
Weekend Wrap Up Party @ Tatertots and Jello
Saturday Spotlight @ Craft Envy
Saturday Soiree @ A Little Lovely
Show and Tell @ Be Different Act Normal



No comments:

Post a Comment